Wednesday 22 February 2017

Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #111 - Anything Goes

It's time for another challenge with us at the



This week we are letting our creative juices flow with

The sponsors for this challenge are:
Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Prize: $5 Gift Certificate

Prize: $13 Gift Certificate

~~~*~~~*~~~

Today I have used the Bouquet Of Blessings digital stamp from Graciellie Design, one of our generous sponsors this week.

My top folding sympathy cards are 5" x 7".



I like how the buds align with the sentiment on the card you see on the right but I like the extra white space around the sentiment on the left one just that little bit more.

How about you, which one do you prefer?

I confess that these cards are not what I had planned for this week.
... I had started my project using vellum and foiling, with plans for Copic markers
but my RA had other ideas and wouldn't co-operate with my creative plans this week.
I'm ever-so-grateful for the wonders of digital stamping!

   

Can you see the Rose Gold foil on the vellum image?
Click on the image to see the enlarged version and see the subtle shimmer & shine.
I printed a toner sheet and "cooked" the "negative" piece of foil,

I think it will make a pretty background.
Can't wait to get creative with both shimmering panels real soon.
Looking forward to adding a touch of colour with my Copic markers too.

*** INGREDIENTS ***
Graciellie Design - digital stamp - Bouquet Of Blessings
Graciellie Design - digital stamp freebie - WITH Sympathy
X-Press It - A4 blending card
Martha Stewart Scoreboard - to score back panel to make top fold
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive - to adhere image panel
Helmar Acid Free Professional Glue - to adhere top & base to make top fold
~~~*~~~*~~~
Sending a big Thank You to Graciellie Design for supplying the digital stamp I used today and for being a sponsor for Challenge #111 with us at the Crafty Gals Corner.
    
~~~*~~~*~~~
I am going to enter my card in the following challenges (alphabetical order):

2 comments:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time visit my blog and to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.